Rhode Island rests at the center of a 33 million person megalopolis with a GDP of $2.1 trillion. Its location along the northeast corridor puts it in reach of the densest pocket of higher education anywhere in America.
More than 100 colleges and universities are within a 50-mile drive of Rhode Island. Our tech talent pipeline is both enviable and accessible which makes PVD's entrepreneurial ecosystem especially robust. Other compelling features in support of living and working in Rhode Island include:
- favorably priced homes and miles of waterfront property
- competitive salaries
- employer-driven workforce incentives
- favorable and stable business environment
- growing innovation economy
- easy access to New York City and Boston
- convenient air and rail options
- world class quality of life
- extreme "foodieness."